Apply for HRMS access
Applying for access is only required if:
- You require access to historical eRecruit, ePAF, and Position Management records, or to view historical employment records for your faculty and staff.
- Ensure your web browser is compatible with the HRMS application.
- If you don’t already have one, apply for a Campus Wide Login (CWL).
- Complete an HRMS Access Request Form.
- Print, sign, and send the completed form to Human Resources or email to HRMS.email@example.com.
- Access HRMS via the Management Systems Portal at msp.ubc.ca
Cancel HRMS access
- When a person terminates, retires or goes on leave, complete an HRMS Access Request Form to remove access.
- In the upper right corner of the form, enter the employee’s CWL ID and select the Delete Access checkbox.
- Print, sign, and send the form to Human Resources or email to HRMS.Security@ubc.ca.
Note: It is extremely important that this happens as quickly as possible.