Operating like a concierge-style service, UBC's relocations staff can help with everything from housing and immigration to family care options.
We're here for you and your family
We offer consultations face-to-face, by phone or by e-mail, with you and/or your partners. In Kelowna, call 250 807 8928. In Vancouver, call 604 822 6115 or fill out an online request.
Some of the services we offer
- Housing information and programs
- Housing educational seminars and tours
- Community and neighbourhood profiles
- Housing policy and research
- Immigration support with regulated consultants
- Priority childcare placement program
- Partner/spousal employment support
- Important orientation information regarding childcare, schools, healthcare, transportation options
- Regulations and processes help (social insurance number, taxes, banking, etc.)
- Social and recreational events for newcomers
Use the links below to get specific information on moving to Vancouver or Kelowna, moving tips and information, and more.