As of June 25, a new and updated Workday Costing Allocations training course is available.
This new course provides information for anyone who needs to assign and maintain costing allocations for UBC employees. When payroll is calculated, the costing allocations are used to charge payroll costs to the appropriate worktags.
Staff that have completed the previous version and those with the following Workday security roles are recommended to take this course: HR Analyst, HR Partner, Senior HR Partner, FR Executive, Senior FR Partner, Finance HCM Partner, Finance Director, Manager, Cost Center Manager.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Outline the purpose of costing allocations
- Define the different types of costing allocation and how they relate to one another
- Retrieve information on existing allocations for a position and/or worker
- Create new costing allocations for a position and/or worker
- Identify and correct mistakes in existing costing allocations
The training modules contain a variety of instructional content developed in line with community feedback, including text, diagrams, screenshots, and short, focused demo videos.
Enroll in the course now at https://wpl.ubc.ca/browse/workday/cross-functional/courses/wpl-wd-cost
If you need assistance accessing this course please email email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding costing allocations, please contact the ISC Service Desk.
- HR Network News