The UBC Workplace Experiences Survey (WES) is coming on November 1. The WES is an excellent opportunity to hear directly from faculty and staff and gain insights into our workplace experiences.
To ensure the results are a robust representation of our workplace, we must encourage as many faculty and staff as possible to participate.
A Leader's Toolkit is now available and ready to use by HR administrators and department/unit leaders in communicating with their teams. It includes:
- Key dates for you to take action by
- Speaking points to use in meetings and conversation
- Answers to common questions
- Email templates to use before and during the survey
- Ideas for encouraging your team to participate in the survey
A Communicator's Toolkit is also available for campus communicators and others responsible for communications to use in promoting the survey.
- HR Network News