Explore specifically created and curated learning topics designed for faculty and staff to help you continue to develop skills and grow your career at UBC.
Access UBC’s Linkedin Learning remote work playlist, which includes a variety of instructional videos and courses. Topics range from software skills to time management while working from home and working with a remote manager.
- Remote Work Foundations
- Time Management: Working from Home
- Daniel Pink on Motivation
- Project Management Foundations
- Proven Tips for Managing Your Time
- Empathy at Work
- Prepare for Returning to the Workplace
- Enhance Productivity in a Hybrid Work Environment
- Productivity Tips: Finding Your Productive Mindset
- How to be an Adaptable Employee During Change and Uncertainty
Learning with others
UBC's Workplace Learning Ecosystem offers a wide variety of courses, webinars and workshops many of which have been designed with remote work in mind. Plan for your own development by reviewing the catalog and check back often to see what’s new.
Resources and articles
Here you’ll find a collection of resources and articles to assist with transitioning to a hybrid work arrangement.