UBC's Ergonomics Program has the following resources to assist you in setting up your workstation.
Ergo your remote work office
- Online course. This course consists of a few short videos to help you in setting up your remote home office workstation and to provide more clarity around the ergo questions in the SRS work area assessment checklist for remote work. Register online.
- Resource sheet. See our Working from Home Ergo Guide (PDF) for creative yet feasible ways to improve your home office set-up and our Supervisors guide for home office ergonomics (PDF) for tips on how to support your staff with their ergonomic set-up at home.
Ergonomics & desk sharing
- Resource sheet. Desk sharing refers to an office that provides a pool of desks rather than assigning individual desks to individual people. Please see our Ergo tips for desk sharing to learn how to set your office up for success if your office is transitioning to this.
Ergo your UBC office
- Online course. This course consists of a few short videos to help you in setting up your UBC office workstation and provides guidance on how to access additional support. Register online.
- Ergo Your UBC Office Tips. See below for tips and examples on how to set-up your workstation correctly.