UBC’s Occupational & Preventive Health (OPH) unit provides confidential and free programs and services to help protect the health and safety of staff, faculty and paid students working both on and off-campus, including UBC Okanagan and hospital sites.
To request an appointment with a nurse
What can OPH help with?
- Immunization review with an Occupational Health Nurse
- Vaccinations, tests, and screenings based on workplace exposure risks
- Clearance to work
- Medical clearance for respirator fit testing
- Post-exposure follow-up
- Pregnancy planning and resources
- Occupational allergy care
- Assessments of workplace risks for exposure to infectious agents (i.e. Hepatitis B Virus)
- Consultations with the OPH Physician
- Specialist referrals
Explore these popular Occupational Health topics
David Strangway Building
311-5950 University Blvd.
Vancouver BC, V6T1Z3