The Workplace Wellbeing Ambassador (WWA) program is a pilot program that plays a key strategic role at UBC, supporting the Human Resources – Health, Wellbeing & Benefits team in their effort to embed wellbeing and wellbeing practices within UBC workplaces.
About the Workplace Wellbeing Ambassador program
The program aims to:
- Empower staff and faculty to support wellbeing activities within UBC departments
- Provide opportunities to build knowledge and apply learnings in the workplace.
- Support staff and faculty in their efforts to positively impact workplace wellbeing
Become an Ambassador (Now accepting applications UBC-V only)
Complete the online application form
- Discus or obtain approval from your supervisor or manager (if needed)
- If you are looking for information for supervisors or managers to support an application as a WWA, we’re here to help! See these helpful tools and resources: WWA Discussion with Manager/Supervisor
- All applicants will be notified within two weeks of the application deadline
- If you are in the Okanagan please contact: Amanda Swoboda, Wellbeing Specialist: email@example.com