Congratulations on your new position! Please read carefully through these pages for important information about relocation funding. If you have family members helping with your move, they will find some of these pages useful too.
- Eligibility for Relocation Faculty and Senior Management
- Relocation Process: A Guide for Faculty and Senior Management
- Central Relocation Fund Table
- Policy for Relocation and Travel
- Moving Companies
- Important Moving Tips
- Claims Process
- Moving Forms and Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for Relocating Faculty and Senior Management
Housing and Relocation Services
The Work-Life Relocation team within Housing and Relocation Services unit assists with the smooth transition of new faculty, postdoctoral fellows, staff and their families who are relocating from outside Metro Vancouver to the UBC community and Vancouver neighbourhoods. For assistance with relocation services, such as immigration, housing, childcare services, schools and spousal employment, please follow up with Housing and Relocation team.