Job descriptions and processes for without-review appointments, both full-time and part-time.
Full-time positions, without review
- Professor Without Review
- Associate Professor Without Review
- Assistant Professor Without Review
- Instructor Without Review
It's possible to appoint someone full-time (for the ranks below) for a maximum of three years, one year at a time. There's no implication the appointee will be considered for any further appointment of this or any other kind on the expiration of the specified term.
Membership and salaries
- Adjunct, Clinical and Honorary
- Emeritus status and post retirement appointments
- Clinical Fellows
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Research Associates
- Visiting Faculty