An overview of the collective agreement between the UBC Faculty Association and UBC, and links to articles contained in that collective agreement.
UBC policies and the Faculty Association
The terms and conditions of faculty members, librarians and program directors in Extended Learning are governed by UBC policies and, where applicable, the collective agreement between UBC and the Faculty Association.
If you're uncertain of your membership in the Faculty Association, please refer to Titles, ranks and descriptions.
UBC/Faculty Association agreement 2019-2022
The Collective Agreement between UBC and the UBC Faculty Association has been ratified, by both the UBC Board of Governors and the UBC faculty.
- Part 1: Framework for Collective Bargaining
- Part 2: Salaries and Economic Benefits
- Part 3: Leaves of Absence
- Part 4: Conditions for Appointment for Faculty
- Part 5: Conditions of Appointment for Librarians
- Part 6: Conditions of Appointment for Program Directors in Extended Learning
- Part 7: Conditions of Appointment for Sessional Lecturers
- Part 8: Reduced Appointments
- Part 9: Termination or Non-Renewal of Faculty Appointment for Financial Exigency