Administrative Executives hold senior administrative roles – such as vice president or associate vice president of non-academic units – at UBC.
The benefits you are eligible for as an Administrative Executive depend on:
- your age at your date of hire, and
- your salary, which determines whether you are eligible to enrol in the Staff Pension Plan or Faculty Pension Plan.
You are eligible for the first Administrative Executive benefits program if your annual salary for 2022 is less than $190,000.00.
You are eligible for the second Administrative Executive benefits program if your annual salary for 2022 is $190,000.00 or greater, which represents the maximum earnings for the Staff Pension Plan.
Before you enrol in your benefit package, please review the table below to familiarize yourself with:
- the benefits you are eligible for,
- whether these benefits are mandatory or optional,
- the date that each benefit will become effective and
- the monthly cost of each benefit.
You will receive a benefits task in your Workday inbox to enrol. Once you receive this task, please ensure that that you enrol in the benefit plans in Workday. For Workday resources and help visit the Integrated Service Centre.
You may also be eligible for the following benefits and entitlements:
You do not need to enrol in the above benefits. You apply for them when you want to use them.