The benefits you are eligible for as a member of the CUPE 2278 employee group depend on:
- whether your appointment is full time or part time,
- the length of your appointment,
- whether your appointment is continuing, and
- your age at your date of hire.
Before you enrol in your benefits package, please review the table below to familiarize yourself with:
- the benefits you are eligible for,
- whether these benefits are mandatory or optional,
- the date that each benefit will become effective, and
- the monthly cost of each benefit.
You will receive a benefits task in your Workday inbox to enrol. Once you receive this task, please ensure that that you enrol in the benefit plans in Workday. For Workday resources and help visit the Integrated Service Centre.
You may also be eligible for the following benefits and entitlements:
- Tuition Waiver, after serving a waiting period (not available to Sessional employees),
- leaves, and
You do not need to enrol in the above benefits. You apply for them when you want to use them.